(Fiduciary / Pension Trustees Liability Products)
A common concern troubling many employee benefit plans, pension plans and plan sponsors stems from the growing amount of Fiduciary and Pension litigation as corporate governance protocols broaden and statute laws change. To assist clients in addressing these trends, Willis Towers Watson offers unparalleled resources and capabilities. Our Fiduciary/Pension Trustees Liability client service teams include insurance brokers, claims advocates and technical specialists. To assure their analyses and recommendations are based upon the most current regulatory and legal information, your teams will have access to a dedicated group of specialized benefit attorneys as well as global business information and benchmarking resources.
Our clients span a wide range of organizations, including:
- Public companies
- Governmental entities
- Nonprofit organizations
- Collectively bargained plans
- Private firms
- Church plans
- Employee-owned (ESOP) companies
What Willis Towers Watson Can Do for You
- Fiduciary Liability Benchmarking reviews
- Executive-level, on-site coverage and exposure presentations
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance report cards
- Regular client updates on breaking liability and coverage issues
- Analysis and insight through ER publications (Newsletters, Alerts, market forecasts, etc.)
Why Willis Towers Watson
- Willis Towers Watson is committed to being the industry thought leader in all areas of Executive Risk, as evidenced by our proprietary products, timely newsletters and publications and the expertise of our staff across a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
- We maintain an open dialogue on risk, loss control and risk transfer with each client.
- We maintain and forge relationships at a senior level at the key markets for our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fiduciary Liability Insurance
Fiduciary Liability (Exposure and Coverage) Glossary
Contact persons in Toronto
Contact person in Vancouver