Companies and organizations face business risks that may carry significant financial consequences. To avoid or reduce the impact of such consequences, these business risks should be closely monitored.
Risk can be managed and financed in a variety of ways. Financing can be carried out by transferring risks to a third party (insurance) or by assuming them, in whole or in part (retention or self-insurance ). Total or partial self-insurance in itself can become a major financial commitment.
As a result, before applying actuarial projection or modeling methods, it is vital to have a thorough understanding of the true nature of risk. Business environments, development of key company activities and changes in the nature of risk are some of the aspects to consider during the analysis process.
We offer the following services:
- Claims experience analysis
- Risk modeling, cash flow projections, variability analysis
- Feasibility studies related to retention mechanisms and risk financing
- Establishment of retention limits and identification of insurance and reinsurance needs
- Alternative financing methods
- Actuarial valuations, appointed actuary certificates
- Asset-liability matching (immunization)
- Dynamic capital adequacy test (DCAT)