The world and its risks have changed. Quite likely your company and its risks have changed as well. The question is: Has your Property program changed to keep pace?
Few risk management exposures are more fundamental than those related to Property. And as operations grow in size and scope, so do the risks. At Willis Towers Watson, we know the Property market. We follow a consultative approach to risk management and use our technical expertise to design a risk management program that's just right for you.
Our Goal is to Help
- Identify and quantify your company's exposure to catastrophic loss, including use of some of the most advanced catastrophe modeling available.
- Computer viruses
- Supply chain disruption
- Mitigate the financial impact of these risks through Business Continuity Planning
- Determine the financial value of transferring and retaining risk
- Develop a broad and cost-effective risk management program to ensure your company's survival and ongoing success
The Willis Towers Watson Property Practice is comprised of seasoned professionals located in North America, London and Bermuda who are supported by a global network and can assist in:
- The design and placement of your program with (re)insurance markets throughout the world
- Helping identify and reduce your risks of loss through active risk control protocols and development and testing of Business Continuity Plans
- Providing policy form comparisons
- Crafting manuscript wording
- Providing guidance on current topics and highlighting emerging trends through the issuance of regular publications
- Expediting claim negotiations
Key Types of Coverage
- "All risks" for property damage and time element – domestically or globally
- Boiler and machinery
- Difference in conditions (earthquake and flood)
- Builder's risk
- Captive reinsurance
- Contractor's equipment
- Mortgage impairment
- Stand-alone terrorism
When traditional Property markets cannot respond to the entirety of a client's risks, our Property staff works with the Willis Towers Watson Environmental, Marine and eRisks practices, as well as other resources within the Group, to create a customized, comprehensive risk protection portfolio.
We serve clients in every industry group, but have particularly noteworthy expertise with:
- Real estate owners and managers
- Educational and religious institutions
For a listing of Property publications, please click here.
Contact person in Toronto
+1 416 216 0798
Contact person in Montreal