A list of "hot button" issues for real estate industry risk managers could easily be compiled from today's headlines: environmental exposures, such as mold, asbestos and lead; spiraling healthcare and workers' compensation costs; security issues, including terrorism; and out-of-control liability verdicts across the spectrum of exposures. The availability and pricing of coverage for all of these risk factors can contribute to escalating total costs of risk at a time when the vacillating economic climate can mean reduced or erratic revenues for many with real estate interests.
The Willis Real Estate Practice can help you understand and deal with all of these issues, taking an aggressive and comprehensive approach to controlling both your risks and your risk management costs. We focus on organizations that own or operate:
- Industrial property (manufacturing facilities, warehouses, distribution centers)
- Office property
- Residential property (condos, apartment complexes, garden apartments)
- Venues (stadiums, convention centers)
- Retail Property.
We work with:
- Foreign investors in Canadian real estate
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
- Institutional investors
- Corporations with real estate assets
- Financial institutions and private equity firms with large real estate holdings.
Please click here to learn more about our Real Estate capabilities.
For a listing of Real Estate publication, please click here.
Contact person in Toronto